RE: Olson 30 class and the Annapolis NOOD

From: David Wilby <wilby_at_pridemarine.com>
Date: Sat 13 Jan 2007 - 07:08:48 PST
To: "'Gary Gochal'" <ggochal@worldnet.att.net>, "'David Wilby'" <dave@pridemarine.com>, "'Bob Seay'" <bobseay1@comcast.net>, "'Doug Scott'" <dscott04@tampabay.rr.com>, "'Willem M Roosenburg'" <roosenbu@ohio.edu>, "'John Rahn'" <jrahn@drizzle.com>, "'Chuck Queen'" <shredking2000@yahoo.com>, <olson30@sailpix.com>, "'Craig Olsen'" <ctolsen@earthlink.net>, "'Neher, Daniel E'" <NeherDE@state.gov>, "'Mike McGagh'" <J32FLYR@aol.com>, "'Nick Iliff'" <ntiliff@smcm.edu>, "'\"John Dybas\"'" <jdybas@aol.com>, "'Chris Cyrul'" <scowabunga@earthlink.net>, "'Dick Bracken'" <dbracken@optonline.net>, <Bozsail@aol.com>

Hi All:

Below please find the comments of our newest Mid Atlantic owner, Dailey Tipton recently bought #117, O'ffliction2. I think his comments have some merit !

"What happens if you all show up anyway and race in the PHRF B class. It would be out on the big course and it would be like a 1D start for the Olson's - They would do dominate the class due to corrections. Then next year you have the right to really bitch about the 1D start."

DT

Cheers,

Dave.
Janice & David Wilby