Templates for Olson 30 keel

From: <Aerogroup2_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue 14 Oct 2003 - 09:07:19 PDT
To: olson30@SailPix.com

Have to strip the entire bottom because of old VC tar cracking under the VC 17. While I am at it, I want to fair the keel and make sure it has the correct foil. Where can I get templates for the keel? Any suggetions on how to do this?

I have seen threads about thick and thin keels. What are the recommendations on proper foil for the Olson 30 keel? I race exclusively on Lake Champlain where the races are 90 percent windward/leeward.

Thanks!

Warm regards,

Bob Bunnell
"Breakin' Wind"